}); BANGLADESHI MODEL: Bangla Choti true story '/>

Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 11, 2022

Bangla Choti true story

The story I am sharing with you today is a true story. The incident happened with my aunt, I was in 9th standard when it happened. My name is Joy and my aunt's name is Tama. My uncle married around 1st 2009, my aunt was looking very sexy her breast size was 34. My penis would stand up just by seeing him. Every day before going to sleep, I would not sleep if I didn't wear chatti, I used to masturbate 1 time every day. Ever since I saw Kaki, I felt like fucking, so every day I used to think about Kaki. Uncle is a government employee so he has to travel to different parts of the country. I match with Kaki since 1st, sit together and talk, at one point we start talking about sex. Uncle stays out for work. Her mother took him to the city hospital for his father's illness. Only aunt and I stay at home, as usual after dinner we think of going to bed. I will be afraid to tell Kaki to take advantage of my opportunity alone. There is no one around the house. So Kaki let me sleep near her. I and Kaki both sleep. But I am not sleepy. The light in the room was off.













No comments:

Post a Comment